Monday, March 9, 2009

LATEST CREATIONS FROM ANOTHER KIM ARCHER CLASS...

I thought I would share with you my layouts that I just completed on another Kim Archer workshops @home class.This time the instructor was the very talented Mardi Winen.I love Mardi's work so I was very excited to do one of her classes. I was not disappointed!! Mardi showed us how to make up a kit using our stash and create 4 layouts using this kit.......great idea! I learnt a lot from doing this class.
Here are my creations....
LAYOUT # 1 CRAZY FUN!!!




I created two layouts using Mardi's example of LAYOUT #2 MANY FACES.....

AND THIS ONE FUNNY GIRL


LAYOUT #3 IS FUN 4 KIDS FESTIVAL 2008................

AND LAYOUT#4 IS FUN AT THE CARNIVAL....

Anyway, I'm off now to create another project with this months SCRAPAPPLE kit. It sure is going to be a challenge for me because I HATE the color purple and you guessed it.....this kit is fullon purple!!!!! I do love a challenge though so I'll be back to share sneak peeks when I am finished!! TFL

P.S Congratulations to one of my best friends Sarah who gave birth to Baby Tate on the weekend!!! Congratulations to you, Rocket, Mitch and Mason!!!!

No comments: