Thursday, April 23, 2009

IT"S BEEN A WHILE...


Wow....sorry I haven't blogged for ages,life is so busy. Easter was great fun,quiet but great family time. The children got SO many easter eggs we will be eating them until next year!!!
Not much else has been happening here otherwise butwe seem to always be busy. I have been busy scrappin.Ijust finished one Mother's Day project for SCRAPAPPLE.You can see a sneak peek here.....
Have also been doing some challenges. These for Color Combos Galore....
I have also joined a Friday nite social Scrappers group on the BOXX. This was the first challenge. The challenge was to create a monotype layout. I was lucky enough towin this challenge.....woohoo...I won something.
And this for a color scheme challenge on Mystical scrapbooks...
This one was a sketch challenge on the Boxx .Love these flowers(thanks Janine!!) Will be making these again!
And these are a few more for the USE YOUR STASH CHALLENGE.. I only have two more to go to complete my 20!

I am also in a journal block swap over at the Boxx. Here are the journal blocks I have made....

Well, woman offewwords tonite....just lots of piccies....til next time...Happy Scrappin'.

Ebony xxx

No comments: