Sunday, June 21, 2009

SHE IS AWESOME!!!!!

Well ,just got back from Melbourne . We went to PINK's concert last nite! OMG!!!! It was awesome. She totally rocks. I have always loved her but now I love her even more! The concert was umbelievable...if you haven't been...GO!!!
Also went to paperific.....very disappointed. I didn't expect it to be as good as the one in November but it was pretty boring. Managed to spend money though...bought quite a few stamp sets.


I havent posted since being on Paula's retreat. Now that was fun!!! Those women are AMAZING people. So caring and supportive, but also HILLARIOUS!!! Eunice you crack me up!!!


I managed to complete 6 Los (over 3 days!) but I also taught which was fun too.
Here are some of my LOS. Haven't photographed them all yet so here is a few to start....





And this is another LO Icompleted a little while ago but haven't posted yet....


This is A LO about Will's first pair of footy boots....


Will post my other LOs later.Other than these LOs I have been scrappin'my Masters entries . I have completed 2 out of the four requirements and am working on my mystery project. I have to stop blog surfing though cos' I am happy with my own stuff until I see someboby elses beautiful work and then I start doubting my own stuff. Well off now, promise I will be back later. Please leave me a message if you have popped by........TFL Eb xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Ebony. i think your work is fantastic- great meeting you at the retreat. keep posting your work. sharryn