Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Aren't I lucky....


I was very excited yesterday when I received these in the mail. They were made by the very talented Leanne Pearce..........

They came all parcelled up so gorgeous wrapped in a dress pattern with a flower and wrapped in string. Attatched was the little tag that Leanne has made using mist and her acrylic bird cage......Thanks SO much Leanne...can't wait to use them. (sorry about the pic, we are having the most terrible weather!!)


Also thought I would show you my latest creations for Scrapapple.

In my kit was the new Sass Lass ME LIKEY range and a chipboard frame. Well , the frame just wouldn't work like I wanted it to, so I cut it up and made it into a book.....

And I also created this LO of Will and his mate Jakob taken last year at Fun 4 Kids festival
Well, I really want to go and scrap but can't seem to find my mojo at the moment.So have just bought a heap of new papers so maybe that will inspire me.......Til next time thanks for stopping by, Eb xx

2 comments:

Kerry O'Meara said...

Your book is gorgeous ebony. I love the layout. I seen that backing paper somewhere else that i cant remember. What is it?
Anyway all looks fab!!!

Tanstar said...

lurve the gorgeous happy mail you received, some people are SO talented. Your book is so yummy, your talent is endless... keep on sharing x