Sunday, November 1, 2009

WEEK 5 @ Paula's....

So this is week 5 for Paula's ScrapbbokingPlace 6 week challenge.


The challenge I have set this week is to create a layout using the following:


A dark cardstock background


The color red


At least 4 patterned papers


At least 1 chipboard embellishment


Doodling


At least 3 lines of journalling




Here is my sample....


Unfortunately I have pulled out of the Artypants Scrap your pants of challenge. Couldn't get week two challenge together and just ran out of time to do it. Anyway good luck to the other girls,can't wait to see what you all come up with!!


Mum is busy making her flowers so if you want some just email me or mum or leave a comment. I am loving the jade green and the black ones at the moment. Will post a Layout with them soon!

Have been scrappin'lately but nothing I can show! I have finished my secret santa gift for the BOXX. Was pretty happy with it but can't show you yet! Have also finished my product challenge for SM magazine and it turned out OK too. You'll have to wait and see it in the mag!


Anyway, not much else to report! thanks for popping by, Eb xx

1 comment:

Janelle Giblin said...

I'm packing packing packing packing I think I look like a box! Can the magic fairies come and finish my LO's??????