Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sorry...

...I haven't posted for awhile. It is crazy at the moment!! So much going on!Chrissy shopping, parties,assemblies....you know how it is. I have got so many pressies I still want to make and some DT commitiments awaiting me on my desk!Maya had her last day at Playgroup today which we finished off with a party and we also had our street christmas party on the weekend.We have one every year where all the families put in some money and hire a jumping castle, and santa visits us. Maya was the real little socialite! Will was very subdued...not feeling well and unfortunately we have had some bullying issues in the street so we had to deal with that...but hopefuly now this wil be the end of it and Will can happily play alongwith the other boys and girls in the street!

What have I got to show.....

Well this was my last entry for Scrapability sketches comp.......( I didn't win unfortunately!!)
I created this LO about Will's helicopter adventure.

I have signed up for another lot of Kim Archer's christmas classes. One idea was this fanatstic notes/cards folder. I think I will give this to Will's school teacher with some other goodies


I also made this christmas collage that Mel Nunn was teaching. I really love how it turned out. Might have to make another one that I can keep out all year.

Well thats allI can share at the moment. Hoping to scrap tonight as I have more pressiesto make and some LOs and cards to create. Thanks for popping by.

BTW mum has a heap of her crochet flowers made up ready to go soif you are looking for a little gift for a scrappy friend or for yourself just order them through here.

The colors are:

Red, jade Green, Lemon, pineapple yellow, lipstick pink,Lolly pink, pale pink, black, white,orange, and lime green. ($5 a bag of 7 plus $3 postage)

Thanks for popping by......Eb xx

1 comment:

Mel Nunn said...

Love that collage Eb! I like yours better than mine lol... Wanna swap??