Monday, March 15, 2010

A few more quickies....

I cannot believe that I have been creating LOs in under an hour!!! OMG what is wrong with me??? But I have and here they are...both took me less than an hour each!!! And i was still happy with them. The first is the first 8.5x11inch LO that I have done.It is for the SOUP challenge over at scrapability. The criteria was to create this size LO using,Kraft, bling or pearls, transparency, flowersand rubons.


The above one is my take on this months sketch over at scrapablity.If you are after some great sketches and a very friendly and chatty!! ( I know you'll be laughing atthat Debbie!!!) forum head over there!!!

Anyhow.....thanks for popping by, Eb xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Eb you are one very clever chick i am just loving these pages Awesome work xx