Sunday, May 29, 2011

She Creates.......

Hi! Sorry its been a while getting back but like so many others Blogger wasn't playing nice!
I have scrapped...yep, dont fall over!!! BUT its my scrap the boys layout so until it is uploaded on the site I cant show!!!
BUT I have had fun creating some canvases with houses on them.
These are 8x8 canvases...and some detail shots.....



And these two.....
What do you think? I loved creating the three smaller ones!!!
I have started she quote book too with my fav she quotes. Here are my girls....minus the quotes until I decide which ones I want to add!!




I want to say a BIG thankyou to all the lovely ladies who attended my class at the Imagination Factory on the weekend! I hope you enjoyed the class...I had a blast teaching it!!! It was lovely to see some of you again and to also meet some new friends!
I amoff now to work out some class stuff and pack for a retreat this weekend!!! YAH! I have been blog surfing and feel all inspired again so hopefully I will get some scrappin done! And if not Im sure Ill be busy chatting and laughing alongside some of the most awesome ladies ever!!!
Thanks for popping by, Eb xx



9 comments:

Jasmine S said...

OMG Eb. You have rocked these. WOW.
Your backgrounds are ace and how about the hair on your gals.
I am still yet to finish the videos....
Love your houses. They are super cute.

Celeste Vermeend said...

Love the house canvas'Eb! Great to see you on the weekend!

Marelle said...

Looking gorgeous Ebxxxx
have a great weekendx

Blossom inch said...

gorgeous!

Anissa said...

You are sooo talented. I was in your class at The Imagination factory on the weekend and had a wonderful time. I am amazed at your talent. Not only do I read your blog I got to meet you in person. Thanks for the class, thanks for sharing your great ideas and hope to be able to catch up again sometime :)

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

wow, amazing incredible work!!!!

Nicolee said...

hiya Eb....just blog hopping from CWC {via STB} I'm gob smacked by ur She Art canvases!! INCREDIBLE!!!! totaly luv them. luv ur latest LO too, I"ve always followed ur work & totally luv ur style! x

Marelle said...

WHOOOOOO love your houses Eb
I am on theblog hop from Chatwithcharm honey
not long before we jetset away to the Hunter Valley honeyxxxxx

Charmane said...

Hi Ebony!!! Just LOVING your Houses and she art.... WOW!!! just stunning!!!
Visiting from Chat with Charm {via Scrap the Boys} love your work! xoxo Charmane