Monday, June 27, 2011

Thank you, get picky and some awesome news!

Before I start this post I just wanted to say a HUGE thankyou to all of you who have been leaving such beautiful, kind, encouraging comments here on my blog! You have no idea how much I appreciate them!!! I have been trying to visit allof your blogs to thank you personally but blogger will not let me leave comments at the moment so please accept for appreciation and thanks....MWAH!!!!


Now I have my latest layout to share...its for thw sketch at Get picky!!!!!!!


And guess where I am a featured artist ..........


This may be my last post for a week or so as I am going to be very busy creating for
 BELLA BLVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
        for CHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        YAH!!!!!!!!!!!
I was so excited to be chosen amongst 11 other international artistas, past and present to create once again for CHA !!!!! But I have a VERY strict deadline (like maybe 4 or 5 days to create 10 items including mini album and OFTP projects!!!! So cant wait though!!!!!) So it will be head down bum up...no computer distractions and loys of late nights!!!! But SO worth it!!! You all know how much I love Steph's products!!!!!!
So Ill see you all on the flip side!!!! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!
Eb xx

16 comments:

amanda73 said...

OMG what awesome news Eb, and so deserved....... love love everything about that get picky layout, love all that you do

Lizzyc said...

Hi.. gorgeous layout for get picky! and you don't need luck.. just be yourself and scrap from your heart and it will be amazing!

Her Essential Hand said...

oh Eb that page is amazing..i love the circles and the colours.. its truly an aweomse page,
that is GREAT news about you creating for CHA.. cant wait to see what you come up with.
x

Wendy Smith said...

well done Eb...fantastic news.
your work is always so inspiring and gorgeous!

Lisa K said...

Fab page as always and I love the pics too!!

Donna said...

thats awesome news Eb, congrats. You will certainly be busy!!!

Jasmine S said...

Woot woot. Fab news for you. Good luck with it all. Can't wait to see what you create one day...
Love your Get Picky. That quote and title goes so perfectly with those cute pics.
Hope you are well.

Leonie said...

wow Eb fantastic news about CHA! Congrats!
Love this Layout, the circles look great! Cheers. xx

Anita S said...

love ur layout! great take on that sketch!!! congrats on the bella blvd..... and it is soooo worth the strict deadline!!!!!

Leonie said...

wow Eb fantastic news about CHA! Congrats!
Love this Layout, the circles look great! Cheers. xx

Nikki xx said...

Sooooooo gorgeous Eb :):):):). What's not to love....the colour, the misting, the layers of beautiful detail...I love it!

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

WOW Eb! First of all, I LOVE your take on the Get Picky sketch and secondly, how exciting to get to create so many things for Bella Blvd for CHA! You are such an incredible scrapper, it is no surprise at all ;-)

Jules said...

omgosh eb! first of all LOVE the layout... stunning design and always love your little details... Congrats on the feature, awesome stuff... and WOW! big congrats on the BB gig! OMG 10 items in 5 days!! what a gal... can't wait to see them :)) cheers jx

Unknown said...

WOW Eb that is soooo EXCITING!!! Congrats!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE that layout...your work is always so amazing and inspirational!! Take care :))xx

Celeste Vermeend said...

That is such wonderful news Eb! Congratulations! Can't wait to see what you create!

Crystal Goulding said...

Wwwoooohhoo!!! CHA gig sounds awesome!! Yay for you!