Sunday, October 16, 2011

misting, circles and flowers.....

Thats the criteria for the second challenge at "SHOW US YOUR STUFF" this month. This challenge was right up my alley!!! I decided to use a photo of one of the youngest and newest members of our DT over there....Sophie Koschman. She is one super sweet talented girl and I created this layout to give to her! I promise Ill post it this week Soph!!!!!!
(please excuse the extremely poor photo!!!)


I have had an awesome weekend at The Imagination factory retreat! I managed to create 10 layouts! Which is a lot for me at a retreat!!! I set my self a goal of ten and I did it! A lot were for various challenges so I will share these with you over this week! Thanks for popping by......hope to see your layouts at "show us your stuff".........
Eb xx

11 comments:

Alanna said...

What a beautiful LO, and a fabulous gift for her! She is indeed one amazingly talented scrapper! And she's just gorgeous!

Love the yellow on this one (it's a colour I don't use often enough) and all the misting.

Crystal Goulding said...

Awesome!!! LOve how you overlapped the chippy on the photo!! Was hoping to see a few more pages though! Tease!!

Jasmine S said...

Hey Eb, sounds like you had a fab time. Well done on 10.
This is gorgeous. A bit different for you somehow but still so you....if ya know what I mean.
The yellow is gorgeous and great pic.

Blossom inch said...

awesome page and details.

tracey said...

Love your blog header eb. Very cool.gorgeous layout too. Had fun with my roomie on the retreat. Must do it again soon. Xo.

Leonie said...

gorgeous layout Eb. love the yellow. glad you enjoyed your retreat, look forward to seeing more of what you created. :)

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this is really lovely.. she will love it!

donna said...

Gorgeous Hun! I am sure Sophie is going to love it xxx

Celeste Vermeend said...

You made ten!! Woohoo! I finished the day with six!
It was really good to see you again. Love to be able to sit and scrap with you next time! here's to P Fairy!

Toni Cartwright said...

oh WOW what a stunner of a layout!!!
i so love this yellow it really just pops the page!!!
take care
TONI
XOXOOX

Kath Blommestein said...

Thanks for Sharing!!!!! Love the layers of beautiful scrappiness!