Saturday, May 19, 2012

A must try challenge!!!!

Hi everyone! Im back to share my layout for the next challenge at "show us your stuff".
We have a technique for you to try based on this tutorial by the talented Stacey Young. I love Stacey's layering as I myself love to add many layers to my pages.
I have used calico as Stacey has but I am not a big Prima fan so I used lots of pretty new Crate paper papers and embellishments! .
So here is my layout!!!
 And some detail shots although you cannot really see the detail completely sorry......

Make sure you head over and have a look at the other DT members examples...they are stunning!
And dont't forget the kids challenge!! ( must get my kiddies on to it too!!!)
Thanks for popping by!
Eb xx

5 comments:

Tracee said...

WOW simply divine, love everything from the background to the way you have twirled the twine! Tx

Lizzyc said...

HI.. this layout looks amazing, the photo is stunning.. and yes I love Stacey's scrapping, all the layers and embellies she uses are incredible.. I love your background on this layout too.. beautiful work!

Jasmine S said...

Looks great Eb. I love Stacey's work and you have really added your style to the page. Love it.

Penny said...

Those black touches you've been overlaying on your pages lately are awesome - are they stamps? Love your work Eb!!!

Sarah said...

OMGosh I so love your style - this looks amazing!!. I find Prima hard to use too - although I do love their recent wooden embellishments. Your photo is so gorgeous too.