Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sketches, Buttons and even a Birthday!

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to show you some layouts I have created this week.
This first one is for my post this month on the "Lil Red Rocket" blog.
Anyone who knows me would know that I LOVE anything with red and white spots! So you can imagine how much I LOVE these buttons!!!




Add some red and white twine also from the store and there you have the perfect addition to your pages!!!

This one is inspired by the sketch at "Anna's Craft Cupboard". I have had these photo a little while along with the papers by "Echo Park" so I put the two together to create this from this sketch.

I love these photos of Will and Maya walking through a local wildlife park. They were chatting and looking around....so perfect! This sketch worked perfectly with these photos.

Next I was going through some older photos and realised I had not scrapped Will's 8th Birthday photos! And seeing he is turning 9 in a couple of weeks I thought I really should!!!!
I really enjoyed creating this one. Just a mix match of stamps, paints, paper scraps and stickers!

I just purchased this cool set of "Ali Edwards" stamps! LOVE them. I bought them from Nicole at Craft Queen and I have to say ( and no I have no affiliation with Nicole or the store!!!) that the service was so quick and fantastic. So here is the link if you like these stamps.

And just one more!!!!!!!! Another great store "Chandon Crafts" is also doing a monthly sketch competition so I thought I would have a go! Yes I used a bit of creative license here choosing only to use one photo instead of two! (And yes I have already scrapped this photo! But I created the background playing with some Dylusions sprays and the photo worked so well!!)
Here is the sketch...........
And my layout! LOVE these bright colours in these sprays! i just painted each colour on to my cardstock with a course brush!
Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend.
Eb xxx

6 comments:

amanda73 said...

omg wow......loving all these. just amazing......connor's 7th birthday was a couple days ago and i still haven't scrapped last yrs bday lol.....so im slacker than you

Natalie Elphinstone said...

I was just filling out a questionairre which included the question "Who is your favourite/most inspiring scrapper?" Of course I couldn't list just one... but your name was amongst them. And then you post something like this and I just confirm it again and again. You're amazing. I love each one of these! The first one is my favourite. I've put it up on Pinterest already!
Have a fabulous weekend.
xx

Loren said...

Wow! Love all your pages, things I wouldn't think would work together you make work! Awesome!

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Oh, I love your funky backgrounds!!Awesome designs!!!TFS
xxx

Lizzyc said...

These are fabulous.. I love your style of scrapping!

Dot said...

All are so fantastic! Love visiting your blog :)