Sunday, December 29, 2013

Soft Pastels for Christmas..

Hi everyone,
I am supposed to be working on those "have to get done" layouts with a deadline quickly looming but I just can't seem to find the mojo needed for these sorts of projects. Do you ever find this happening to you?
So I find sometimes it is better just to move away from those projects and create something completely unnecessary or even a challenge.
So this is what I did! I saw this gorgeous ( yep I know not me at all) pastel mood board on the Jot Magazine blog. So I gave it a go and  yes this is  my first layout done for christmas!



So I have been inspired not only by the christmas theme but the circles of colours, the sparkles and the prettiness.

So now it's back to try and meet these deadlines!!! Thanks for stoppping by!
Eb x

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This layout is lovely, love the little embellies perfectly placed on your page.. and sometimes when I am stuck, I go for a walk or do something else and then come back with fresh eyes.. I am sure you will find your creativity and get into those layouts!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Heehee!!! And you've ROCKED this one, too....hopefully you've got your 'scrap on' by now:):)!!!!!!!!!

Lauren T said...

I agree, sometimes you just need to get away from deadlines and let your creativity take it where it wants to go. This is a great LO, love those soft colours and all the white space.