Thursday, July 10, 2014

I"m so unbelievably grateful...

I can honestly say That when I was asked to be apart of this I was gobsmacked! I think my reply was
                                                           "Me??? You want me???"

I have participated in the previous two of these online classes and they were the best classes I have ever done. The artists were out of this world talented! My favourite artists. Now to be one of them is just so overwhelming and hard to believe! I am also petrified!!!
I have only made one video ( which I havne't even shared lol) so am learning all the technical stuff that comes with this gig!
Well wish me luck and I hope to see many of your creations as you join in with us!!!
You can sign up and read all about these amazing ladies here!
Eb xx

6 comments:

Natalie said...

They want you cause you're freaking awesome
I'm surprised it took this long for them to snap you up ... but on the other hand ... don't know that I really want to share you with the rest of the world .. :0

Miae said...

Congrats! I love your bright, artsy, freestyle work, can't wait to see what you put together for this class!

Lizzyc said...

Well done! Enjoy and inspire!

Jasmine S said...

So awesome Eb. I have done the classes and cannot wait to see yours too now. Congrats. You are a star :)

Stacey Young said...

So happy for you Eb and happy to be along side you with this one!!! I have only ever done a handful of videos and they still stress me out!! I can't wait to see your work....it's always super cool :)

Heather McMahon said...

Ok - I'm in!