Sunday, August 31, 2014

August 2 crafty post...

I have another layout to share with you featuring
some gorgeous products.

These layouts came about as I was teaching my
daughter how to use 'Heidi Swapp color shine"
sprays. I gave her a little journal and she was
using lot's of my masks and stencils with the sprays.
As she finished with each of the masks
I would rub the excess off the masks
onto a piece of white cardstock , like this one....

I have then added some stitching and washi tapes and 
of course some 2 crafty chipboard pieces to complete
my layout.

This mask by Dina Wakely is my favourite at the moment 
and the loopy font "you" was perfect to use as a 
substitute on the mask! 
It is coloured with a Faber Castell
gelato and then stamped
with a script stamp.

Another must have for me are the chevron pieces!!!!
They always make the perfect embellishment!!!

And I ALWAYS seem to find myself using circles!
These ones were perfect to add to this page!!

2 comments:

Mumma Magoo said...

Its fantastic, I love your style.

Donna said...

really love this and all those colours. Stunning