Saturday, November 29, 2014

New do!!

Hi!
I have just popped in to share this layout! I LOVE these pics of Will's new do! Hair do I mean! LOL!
I think he likes it too as he wanted photos !



I created this layout for the latest challenge at the Paperdvizhink site! The colour combo this time was this....
I created this layout while at scrappy weekend last weekend which I organised in Port Fairy. I had the best time! We laughed . we ate, we talked and we did some "speed journalling". Yep you heard right, speed journalling! We had been exploring the little shops in town and we had bought a book to alter from the op shops. We then decided it would be fun to each adda piece of ourselves to each others journals. The catch was you only had 3 minutes each round and then you passed it on! Well to begin with we all freaked out but then it was so fun and so addictive we ended up journalling for 7 hours!!! LOL! I will share these pages really soon when I photograph them!

I also want to share this one with you. I created this layout based on the sketch challenge at scrap the girls.


Ok, so I have used a bit of creative license here. I have rotated and instead of a banner I have added a series of circles. 



                                     I taught Maya how to make daisy chains and now I often find her doing so in the garden or anywhere we go that has daisies in the lawn.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Eb this is stunning as usual : thanks for playing with us at STGxxxxxmwhaaaaa

Rikki Graziani said...

Love your take on the sketch, awesome work as always, thanks for playing along with STG's

Gayle Price said...

Hey Ebony, thanks for joining us at paperDVIZHNIK and playing along. Love your page, love your style and the energy that always radiates from them.

ros said...

Fabulous page Eb. Love your take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along at STGs ♥

Debbi Tehrani said...

Awesome pages, Ebony! I just love your style!