Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year and a Tutorial...

Happy New Year!!
I can't believe that we are in yet another year! I must admit I was happy to see the back of 2014! It had some awesome moments but some very low moments too!
I feel like it has been forever since I actually had time to sit and blog and maybe even create !
Last year this poor little blog was so neglected with me working every day and huge sporting commitments with the children. I don't think I have been the best member of any of my design teams either :( but it certainly isn't because I am not interested, just been a busy year!

Our house is at plastering stage yah!!! I will post some pics soon!
But today I want to share with you my latest layout for 7 Dots which also has a tutorial with it if you head over to their blog!

Lot's of 7 Dots products mixed with some watercolours and some Flutterby Designs veneers!.

See you again soon! Off to do some arty stuff!!



3 comments:

Lauren Hender said...

Love Love Love Love Love Love Love!!!

Mumma Magoo said...

I love your style. I am going to check out the tutorial and pick up some pointers. Thanks Eb!

Mel said...

Beautiful layout, I am hearing you about 2014, glad we have a new beginning in 2015.